We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to CVIV 2023, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world. All submissions to 2023 5th International Conference on Advances in Computer Vision, Image and Virtualization (CVIV 2023) should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, the submissions must be reviewed by preliminary review and peer-review (double blind). The preliminary review will take 1-3 working days by our Committee Members, if the submission passed the preliminary review, then it will be peer-reviewed by 2-3 Committee Members. And the review results come out within 25-30 days. If the paper needs revising (minor or major revisions), the revised version should be submitted again for peer review by the initial reviewer(s). Authors are allowed to submit the revisions within 15 days.
Full Paper Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts should follow the Conference Paper Template (Word) (Latex) and are subject to both review and editing. All submissions should be written in English with a mininum paper length of 5 printed pages, additional pages will be charged accordingly.
Submission Method (Please only choose one way to submit your paper):
1. Submit full paper via the Online Submission System.
2. Submit your full paper via firstname.lastname@example.org (The email subject should be named as "Submission-CVIV 2023-Full Paper") -
* In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
* If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
For attendees who are interested in submitting an abstract only for presentation without publication, please submit your abstract(s) via Online Submission System or email to email@example.com (The email subject should be named as "Submission-CVIV 2023-Abstract")
Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing 200-300 words